Tuesday 30 December 2014

coffee and cock




I would love to have coffee and cock
I can just about get up and make coffee
Cock withdrawn symptom
Which one is harder
Depends on the cock
Coffee can never let you down if you make it
I believe
Anyway it s xxx this time
And although it has nothing to do with me
Does it
Did he just see the end
Did he just I don’t know
Cease to exist
Did he do a hudini
He is troubled

Clearly nothing to do with me
Did he fall in love and out
Did he not fall out
Did he fall in
He fell in
I killed my parents
Sugar?
Do u take sugar?
I don’t want to treat it like another dead man
I m not ready for it
We didn’t have enough
It s only now that I start to feel things and he pulls out
He pulls out
But he s wearing a condom
Why do people do that
What s the fuckin point
Anyway
I don’t know
I can just stay with that
The disappointment and the I don’t know ness
Who cares
Who gives a fuck
Indeed
9 10 14

I care and I give a fuck
And apathy is a disease
Ditch apathy
And fuck the panda
The panda
Fuck the panda
Panda stands for apartheid
It s political
And very very deep

No comments:

Post a Comment