Friday 12 December 2014

a sense of perspective



It s a good angle where I m sitting
I can see  now
I mean it s a bit of money that I needed to make and seems I m dong all right
U never have nothing
You know
It s always a case of having something and you just don’t know how to use it utilise it
I sold a gold bracelet is that bad
It s so good I m telling you
It s a bit desparate as it looks on paper but truth is I feel fine again
And now I mgoing for the overlocker and the other one
Its all right u know it ll be fine
If it s money what s stressing me out so bad and it s what it takes to make me avoid getting cancer
And not rape myself with a stranger
Then do it
It is being immaterial actually
It really is the right thing to do
I feel that it s my newl gained knowledge
And I m strolling trhough it
Next is baby laptop although it s a bit silly as it can only go for thirty quid
Next next is a sense of belongling
My clothes from next to the fridge
Yes generally things are looking fine
And the last ones are just for you guys and to see them on paper
My sense of perspective is renewed and refreshed and I feel great
Good
X
1 11 13

No comments:

Post a Comment