Saturday 27 December 2014

did u like my joke




Yesyes yes
I need to be happier in order to make jokes
It is quite simple really
This is reality
So make a funny dialogue
Hello – dick
Hello- Richard
How are u doday
Well u know same old same old
Cunt! Can t be
It s irrelevant
Belland?
What did u say
Tits
I don’t know there s nothing to get
Tom
Heey buddy- can t hear you
Anyway
What were u saying
Yes bugger off about the work
Distraucht
Really
Initially but-
There s no butt
There s no end to this
Discrepancy
It s the pan cake
It s the fuckin pan cake
It s that that u r still upset about
And the non payment from the dickheads
And how u get to travel round London to get some borrowed money
It s not nice is it
And how u kinda refused to accept the twenty old quit
And how she didn’t buy u the coffee
She should have done
She might have done
Well let s see
We re here we re irrelevant and irreardless
This isn’t funny
Like there s no milk
The dialogue
Someone died today
Some baby had a horrible suffocating death
It would have been my  god baby
But according to the research as I m clever I wont make a great mother
Maybe even a great grand mother
Oh well
I like children but I could t say it s ok to have them
Same as I like whales
I wont take one and put it in my garden
And stuff
Anyway
Lets see
Chaz was funny and very suttle about his cd
Dvd
If I behave
How shall I behave
Like  behaved yesterday
Like there s no tomoro
Like I ll behave tomoro
Like there s no today
Let s see
I could have gone to the opera
I should
I could
I didn’t
I had boring interviews
I had
They were boring
I feel like shit
Shit shit shit
Shit
Lets see
Shit
I mean lets shit
Crapcakes
Ahhaha
Something softens
Something becomes funny
And this isn’t a poem mr anaxagoru
Ur mum?
X meaw
5 3 14

No comments:

Post a Comment