Thursday 18 December 2014

hiding from bailifs



Has got to be the most negative experience than talking to bailiffs
I mean I have two friends that chose to do this job
Did they
I mean
It s such a negative carma and I m sorry
We all pay for our mistakes
But who do we pay them to
I could sue them
Could i
I do fantasize of suing people and it s a good fuckin feeling
Excruciatingly pulling their legs off their sockets
Expertly like a lego warrior
Or a fitness instructor
Or a surgeon
I don’t like doctors at the moment
I ve moved past my yoga
I came here to relax- in the park- the woman and I chose the same bench
And I can hear her talking on her phone
Fair enough
There is no really room to relax in this country
Could I technically tell her to fuck off?
I could equally talk on the phone really loud- with my bailiffs
And a kid is walkin past with its ball and its family and it all goes according to the plan
Self destruction
Exploitation
Explosion
Explanation
I mean really- fuck off for fucks sake
If u came here to talk I think it s not fair for me what do u think
I came here to relax
Well clearly it s the wrong planet
It s a place in Clapton with bikes people and cars
So you name it
I want a bus to venice- not a car or a plane  want that red bus – I m really tempted to just fly away
It s just so stressfull and it s just not fair any more
Is it??
I mean who knows it s a whole family and me
It s like I m selfish for needing this space on earth
And they are genuinely sorry
Shall I tell them about my bailiffs
Maybe I could gain something back by uploading my shit here
It s not that bad
It s just not
This girl is giving me attitude
And what is your problem girl
I mean whoever  it s schizophrenia
What about
If I claim schizophrenia as it s really fresh I could for sure claim personal problems
Mitigating circumstances
Oh yes I m on disability benefits yes cos I m schizophrenic
What did u say lara
No I m not catatonic
I hopefully am not violent although- who knows- u never know with these things
I may regress and eat your throat
If I m hungry
Yes yes so that s right your problem should be how not to keep me hungry
Today was the day I was going to make my case study
That s the thing
It wasn’t
I did the table for it
I could re visit it tomorrow
And just do that
And the woman keeps talking- it s ok quite all right
It s a child next to me and its all fine it s all right
Wind is blowing on my face
And you know she did a shity thing but its ok to be surrounded by a family
By family
What if I start crying which I am about to
Is it wrong to cry in the park next to a happy family
I m doing it
Its universal
They wont leave me alone
No one ever does that is my problem
It s a bit of a shame u know they ll probably leave if I start crying
Oh and the drunk
Ah it s me the drunk and the girl in the dress that s crying that s me
And the family
Of kids and horses
It was a nice afternoon last nite
And the guy read my book and called it intimate and very feminine
Mm true very true
And as I was saying
If I break anyones privacy that should be mine innit
Time for a coffe and a cock
Xxx x
23 7 13
A lot of crying
A lot of writing
A lot of trying
x

No comments:

Post a Comment