Saturday 13 December 2014

dear lord



Oh neooo
He thought I m out of his league
Didn’t he
Didn’t we all
Well then
Anyhoo thing is it s the last nite of the year and as we put so much pressure there is really a lot of pressure it’s the last four in the morning in 2013
And it was a good year it s got to be said
Good bloody full year
Few laughs in comparison to being teenagers or with friends but things are picking up I m meeting people etc etc
It s all gonna be fine
It is fine
And what a fine time that was the other day
The best I ve had
I don’t know
It was fuckin fantastic
Ah
Good call
Good boy
You inspired me for this poem and here u have it
Fuck me, the sandwich said to the mayonnaise.
So how is promoting going?
And also I wanted to say
Well
Chavlord
Oh we wanted opening up didn’t we
How do u know these things
I love you
Ha
That was fun
Joy
And u r not into penetration
But u d happily wear a condom
Generous really
And u told me off u said how dare you about this girl
And u were right and I apologised
And then I told u u r a very interesting man
Hmm
Well them
Well
So then then
I hope this goes somewhere and it stays here till tomorrow at least
No it s just not true
Till forever
Anyway
Fuck me ketchup said to mayonnaise
Catch up
U get me
So then then
All I m saying also is I ll make a film with that
Food dialogues
Yes
Like
Animism
Chism
U know xxx
When u decide to talk to me
Can I just can I can i
I don’t know what I want but I like getting the chills
Che chilles
Maybe I like to chase and be chased and be run over
Maybe
Or maybe not
Maybe
He did reply straight away boy oh boy he s hot
He s that guy from that big cocks book
Isn’t he
Has he thought about it
It s a beautiful cock
It s not messing around
Its big enough and it really grows and it s impressive
And I loved it
Oh don’t lose your sensitivity
It s got extra layers
Thing is with this cock you really don’t want a condom it really hurts
It s really an offence
Maybe put one on the top
But condoms don’t come like that
They should
Anyhow my tea I never drank it
I love you
Can you suck urself
Love u even more
X
31 hhuuuhhuu happy happy 13

No comments:

Post a Comment