Wednesday 10 December 2014

fit to fuck




You are feeling poorly but ur fit to fuck
Ur lying and I can t reward u on that
It s okei though
U just wont get a cookie
U wont get a hug either
But u never wanted a hug
U didn’t even want a shag
U with me
I do not know
We respect our boundaries
Listen to me
Me and no boundaries

So the boundaries are set so we wont fuck within or without
A condom
A condemned situation
A situation
Shituationizm
Chizm
Hhmm
Let s see
Constellation therapy I m doing it it s the biggest revalation of my life
After schizophrenia and yoga
To yoke
Let s bind
Let s unite
The world
Each other
Back banging
What a nice sleep our patouses were together
It is romantic
It s the most romantic thing almost unbearable
But he doesn’t want that
And I can t flirt with him
I can t even look at him
It s a crush
A definition
Its okei but makes me think of the constellation
My father
My everything
I was saying to xxx I feel I did that with him and with other people and I don’t wanna do it again
Fuck me
Hard core
It s true and it s as true as I am
I believe it
It s all as true as u are
As long as u believe it
As long as I believe it wont work it wont work
No way around it
Let s see
Fast
Fast forward
I love the fuckin guy ye
Do I know him
He can be hard I think
He did tell his computer off
Or his phone
Even though he loves it
He said work you cunt
And I found myself traumatised and shrank and did a little voice and covered in the duvet
And he tried to apologise and said but it s supposed to work or something
Has he got a temper
A dark side
Like xxx
Like my dad
Are they all cunts
Are we all cunts
We all come from one
What a definition
Salalalalalala
11 4 14

No comments:

Post a Comment