Friday 5 December 2014

he doesnt know




He doesn’t no that he s hurting me
Does he
Is he hurting me
Is it an ego boost or an ego trip or an ego hypotheses
He said I talk so much shit
I love him for that
I love him for sucking my clit
For hours
The last thing I remember is that he had the whole thing in his mouth
Like completely and utterly
I mean
Ah
Ah maybe he s got some pleasure to give
Elsewhere
Maybe
Maybe I need to get a grip get it together completely disinfect it disengage
And realize
There s no tomoro
Today
I ll send him a message
I ll check my voicemail
And my email
I ll try find the two stupid books that I fuckin need yet I cant find them
They are here
In my stupid bookshelf thing
What s the fuckin point if you can t access them when u need them
What s the fuckin point if you have a book in ur library and u can t read it when u want to
What s the fuckin point of having a boyfriend if you can t fuck them when u need to
Need
Is the word in action
Need
I ll have to check my email and why action is highlighted
So marks says that he needs to fuck off for a bit after coming close
That s what they do
Apparently men and dogs
And I forgot about that point
And I breached the promise
And I tried to use my vagina to get his attention
Am I fired for that
But he doesn’t strike me as an independent prat
He s from esex
I could be wrong
The nails on the windon suggested otherwise
They were just there to remind me
He doesn’t even hide
I don’t think he d hide if I said something like do these belong to another lover
He d probably say yes
Or no
Or maybe
Or I don’t know
Or no
There s only so much u can say about a boots leopard tarty nail for fuck s sake
Did u find it in ur asshole
Is it middleclass
It has essex allover it
Cover it
I ll swallow it
We should never have died
Or be born
In essex
What about essex
Why do I like essex boys
They r boys
That s why
They r boys made in essex
It s greater London
It s great
Longon
I don’t fuckin know
Maybe I don’t like boys from essex
Maybe they like me
Cos I m hot and exotic and Italian European
I m greek
I m Greece
Ha
Eitherway they ll have me any time of the day
But I suppose I m also a bit too greek when it comes to drama
Emotions
Emotional details
Attachments
I m a bit scary
Do I view myself as a bit scary
I m a bit non significant
Lets face it babe
I have that look
It s all right
Maybe they r just proud
May be in the end they know we wont get along
I could n t drag my kids for that matter
I couldn’t therefore have sex with a doctor
In the possibility – the real possibility- of getting pregnant
I see them as more powerful than me in society
I m an artist and there s no tomoro
And even the guy from harrods couldn’t fight the kgb
I mean let s face it
We r fucked
But are we really talking about that
What else
Lighten up
So u couldn’t be with that guy
That s what u r saying
But u could fuck him nevertheless and let him suck your clit
Yes yes
Okei
Aha
Do u think he knows that
He knows to you he s just a fuck
And he couldn’t deal with the rejection
Maybe he wants to be your boyfriend
Maybe he wants you to be his girlfriend
But the thing is
You are too different
He believes in drugs and he takes a paracetamol a day
And you don’t like that
It s talking power
What is there to like
Okei
Do u want to change the approach
So it s not just a fuck then
I wanna be your girlfriend
I wanna shit in your pot
Isn’t that what girlfriends do
Like there s no tomoro
I mean
Atm
I offered it for your birthday
Like there s no tomoro
When was it
16 june
And now we have 18 july
It s all right actually
Maybe he was protecting myself himself and us
Maybe he needed some time alone
Maybe he couldn’t deal with having a girlfriend at this time
Maybe the fuckin bra s friend wears a bra
Maybe
Like there s no tomoro
Why does life have to be so complicated
I need my cum supply
Doctor
Where the fuck is it
Who s getting it
You said you ll make me new everyhalf an hour
You also said you should give me keys
To this house
Your house
You say these things and I don’t know what you want from me
And then I say something like
And you ll find me here- in the swastika pose
And you said no or something
What do u want
An omelette?
Do u love me doctor
Is that what you want
We all want that
For fucks sake
What is going on
I m being cool at the moment
Like there s no tomoro
I mean
Today
Yes
Does he want to see me
Is it important/
Do I want to see him
Is the question
Well I m a bit tired
I ll go for a swim
Chill round my house
Pack my bag and see me out by nine o clock
It s now eleven
Nine eleven
Natasha and alex weren t always together
But since they r apart]
Together
It seems like she s doing things she always has
She s nice and she could help me
I would love that
Wouldn’t i
Let s see
Like ther s no tomoro
Today
x
I want that kiss to be small
18 7 14

We r push and pull
We r trying to figure each other out
We r non assertive
It s difficult
But he gave me such a look when I challenged him for not calling me
Like a million tonnes
Like who ever gave me such a look
So sexy also to be able to do that
Exercise this authority at a naked child
Wow
I mean
Excellant
Like a tiny rabbit
you said ur on your twenty eight year
and your twenty seven birthday was on the 16 th of june 2014
so let s find you
2014- 27= 1987
Egsactly the opposite so 1987=20 2007, plus 7, 2014 yey
You are such a fuckin rubbit rubbit
I love my rabit
He doesn’t know but all I could think about is a rabbit
A rabi
Is he also jewish
Am I thinking of adopting him
He s a man
I said the younger the better and he said watch it
And then I explained it tho in terms of politics
I gave him my piece of mind
And he said something about arguing
That I m hard to argue with
Well
That said
I m a good fuck
I love him
I ll check what he says
Rabbit x
Meaw

No comments:

Post a Comment