Monday 8 December 2014

i m sick of it




I m naturally tired am i
I haven’t got a desk
I haven’t got a dick
I haven’t got shit
I haven’t bought fruits in ages
I need an orange
A fuckin washing machine
Twice
I don’t fuckin know
I don’t fucking know
This is goodshit
Goodshit could be one word I should coin it
And cunt should be two
Cumt motherfucker
Booree
I don’t fuckin know innit
I don’t fuckin know innit
I don’t fucking know innit
I don’t fucking know
Innit
Why dickheads disappear
They r not for me
I don’t mean to induce any guilt trip to u
But
I want to see you
Weather u like it or not
We fucked
And we liked it
Or not?
And then there was this guilt trip and this fucking thing that felt like u were basically off
And then some
And then some
And then some
And then some
This woman is looking at me with her lips bursting with either silicon or she just pouts scarily
I get a feeling is the latter
It s okei not having a studio as well
It s called life
Interactive
But ye
Is she gonna stab me
Why is she looking at me
She has a baby in her arms
And I am not available
For any sort of stabbing
Oh dear how about some shitstabbing?
How about that for a text
Motherfucker
I mean
I m supposed to be cool
And ready to go
And ripe and ready to fuck weather permit
And then some
No truth is I m not
I m just dumped
A baby in the dumpster
Feel the pain
Book says the pain is the breaking of the shell of understanding
Which means
If u understand u r not in pain
Okei
U r just accepting stuff
My heart is in trouble
My heart hurts
Like there s no tomoro
I want to be honest and open and giving but I cant
Cant i?
I don’t fuckin know
Do i?
I mean it s been emotional
I need a studio
I need it
I need it like a needle
He said as well that I need a studio
A place to go to
It s true
I ve been not having a place to go to for a while
It s been a while isn’t it
I m in trouble
I m sad and am lonely
I had a good crazy dance last nite
It only suggested am crackin up
Which I am
I missed my regular dance therapy
It s gonna be fine
How
How soon
How much
How absolutely
These pigoens are stitting there and I had promised myself a camera
Instead life got in the way
Once again
Rent goes out the window
I m stressed and covered in sorrow
U r good at it he said
I could do it
He did pay me
He was kind
He was fuckin normal
That s what he was
And I feel that I let him down
He asked me out
This woman tilts the boy the milk while he s nearly upside down
Is this normal
I mean it cant be
Is she trying to choke him
No but I m sure she s doin something to her lips
Child is lookin at me
We r all suffering here
Pigeons are having fun
They r drug addicts apparently London pigeons
 Don’t fuckin know
She s probably lonely
Like ther s no tomoro
Tears rolling down my chicks
Maybe I ll call xxx
Sabotage distract
Destroy
Deform
I like him
I like all of them
Lets see
I don’t even care and I don’t even know
I m sure baby is destroyed and stuff
And everyone is talking about kent baby
It s gonna be great
And on the weekends u ll be coming to London
And u ll be coming inside my pussy
And u r gonna be great
But u need to want it
And in order for u to want it I ll have to let u chase it
I can say something like- I m going away for a few days but I really hope to see you when I m back
Xx meaw love
The message will be- where are u going
I m not telling you dick
I m lying
I am lying I am just trying to make u chase me
Yes yes her lips are allover the place
Oh my good she s talking about photoshoots
Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It s like shoot me
Photo shoots
Could be good
Would u like to be a model?
And u look like this?
Let me shoot you-
Maybe a sex model tho
Could be done
A bleached asshole
Model
Oh
I overheard a conversation with someone whose girlfriend wanted to bleach her asshole
And he was In shock
Like why do u wanna do that?
That is comedy
Oh I got some boobs and they offer a free asshole
Yes that s right
Oh dear me
What have we done wrong
However that cheered me up
I ll text him that!!!
Hey- I bleached my asshole- would u like to see it??
How is that for an opening line
Oh dear
I cant take me seriously thank god
I maintain a perspective
I m happy again
And what if the rent wont be paid in time
And what if shit hit the fan
Things could definitely be worse
And I m definitely trying
Good girl
And I got my swimming costume ready
And my vagina in shape
And my brain is all together
And if I intimidate people
What can I say
It s because they wanted to be intimidated
Maybe they wanted to be intimidating and they failed
Maybe
xxx yes
Maybe
He wanted the catholic guilt
He wanted someone to love him even if he don’t deserve it
But I think that everyone deserves to be loved
And I have no end to this
But xxx had told me that I have that thing that I need to be treated well or somehow special
Thing is though
I m thinking
How do I feel about this guy really
He freaked me out with the kebap man
I felt bad
And then he said a couple more things
Some college stuff
I mean he s definitely over the top
I do like him though
And I like the reassuring sound he makes when he kisses me
And that he s a man
And that he walks me home
And that he s into me
What came upon me
I thought he was being a smoothie
And maybe he was
And I spoke to xxx cos I wanted a closure
I didn’t want to idealize people and things
Bullshit
I just didn’t know how we left it
I just don’t know
And then we spoke with the guy at a time I was stoned and dry and I was near Bethnal green and if he was there I d be getting off
But I d be wanting to go somewhere else
Still
It s good I went somewhere else
Isn’t it
Is it
I m sure we can sort it out
Thursday or Friday lets bet
Let s make a bet
I mean
He may well never call
Can we start from there
He probably went to the place on sat and Sunday
Or he didn’t
And yesterday he definitely watched the game
He s definitely thinking about leaving London
And he s probably not thinking about it
He said I inspired him to get a studio
He ll have a studio and a one bedroom flat
He ll be lonely
I ll want to be there and have sex with him
I want him to come inside
I felt him really fuckin there
I mean
I mean
I cant detatch from that
Is that that it hurts
I cant detatch from this experience
It feels I have to toughen up my vagina
I don’t want to
I mean
Who cares
I do
I want us to be nice to each other and fall in love forever
Like dolphins
24 6 14



No comments:

Post a Comment