Sunday 14 December 2014

i havent done anything wrong




But I m about to
Why do u think tha is
Humans
As it happens
I mean
My hands are numb
I didn’t do my yoga last nite
And today I m feeling it
It s like that
Like a crotch
It s not that I m leading such an extraordinary life really
It s that I can – t = see the funny side
The funnyside
The funnyhill
Oh my god
Oh my god
It s fine
It s fine
It s fine
It s fine
It s fine
It s fine
Don’t panic
Swallow
Good
Make a cup a tea
Coffee might be better
Shit urself
Do what u like
Do what u want
What do u want
U d be happy anyway
Anyway now u said u r going to la
U made a commitment
To urself and to the rest of the world
Do u have ebola
Do u spit in ur sleep
Do u hallucinate when u r driving
U drivin me mad
Shall we see
Shall we just see shall we
I need some water
And cock
These two really
And tea for right measure
So
Xxx
I keep thinking of him
Amongst my happy threesomes
And xxx
Xxx is in my books now
He s seen my boobs
He s done something fantastic
I love what he was doing
He was being creative
I loved it
He s making me wet
Now
He s out of service till tomoro
I wish
Till new year
He said
But I ll be away
I didn’t say
I kept it to myself
All to myself
What a cock
Fuckin yesh
I ll have it
I ll have it
I ll have it
I ll have it
I ll have it
I like seeing it
Although right now I was thinking of something else
Is this confusion
Is the chackras
Between two people
Two specific people
Of very close proximity
Plus
I don’t wanna think about it
We are all very close
We breathe the air of hackney
London fields
All that
Up and down
Why do u think that is
Can u get pregnant on proximity
It s terrible
Its possible
We only have one egg
We only have one leg
Apparently
I don’t like it
I don’t like it
I don’t like it
I don’t like it
Kill it
Kill it
I don’t like it
I don’t like it
I don’t like it
I ll keep my egg please
With mayonnaise
Yes
So xxx
Would you like to fertilise my egg
Is there a worse way to suggest sex with someone
What about xxx
Nice genes
Big cock
Dandy
It s just a couple of things
It s the way he looked at me
It was a new lover and I m not big on eye contact
Anyway
Let s see
I should work through it
Shouldn’t i
I liked it
He just reminds me of xxx
There I said it
I had to say it
Had to fuckin say it
Didn’t i
Cock and eyes they have something in cockmon
Haha
Pacmap
Anyway
Where are u going with this
Pacmap is like pacman with a map
So he wont get lost
It s amazing
His only task is to eat
So u could say
As the story goes
That he has to follow his nose
Okay enough on a Sunday
I ll publish it
X
14 12 14

No comments:

Post a Comment