Tuesday 23 December 2014

go getter




It doesn’t strike me as a go getter kind of place
La
So there was an interruption but had to be done
Now now
Is like a massive tv where I am
From
It s all pretty cool
And dandy
I forgot to do what I said I d do
So I googled go getter
A little stunt to say I love fb
I mean internet
I mean I use it to my discretion
And I m not its whore
Let the countdown begin story says
People seem more chilled I ftiasidomeni for a reason
Rightly so
You see the dog with the highlighs
And you also see the cool housewife from Islington
Dare I say I like them more here
It s like they r born here
They should be here
Here
It s all right to be here
I could have worn my yellow silk dress
There is no judgement
Here
I like it
Here
It s not about the judgement
Is about allowing
Things to happen
Things to evolve
Just things
Being a bit more prescious
About things
About your life
Not trashing it
Essentially
It s less schizophrenic
Right now I m sitting here in the perfect hotel with my perfect boobs
Cup a
Onwards and upwards
So googled it
Its an idiom
As u d say in Russian
Roulette
I don’t know
That would be a nice stunt
A Russian roulette
I need a volunteer
Ha yesh
I m still laughing
Very American
Can u actually turn up with a gun at a comedy club
I looked at someone today at the bullevard
I said bullevard
And it kinda came out of my mouth
Like a bullevard
So
In the bullevard
Inwards and upwards
I thought better stop
In case he s got a gun
Haha
Anyway other than that I feel pretty safe
Pretty fuckin sorted to be honest
Is like Athens but it s not
It s my adult Athens
My adolescence
Years 12 to what
Anyhoo
Sigh through it
It wasn’t all bad
It was meant to be
We r here now
Sunset bullevard
I mean what a fuckin name
It s inspired
It s something
It s fuckin universal
I like it
I deserve
And I belong
It s Christmas
It s my fuckin present
Relish
Restore
Reward
Reservoir
R an b
And we ll see what happens in the club scene
The comedy club scene
And I ll contact Christiane
And we can share a cigarette
And a buttplug
I know why people move in here
It s nothing compared to London
It s a piece of piece
It’s a place in the sun
Survivor is a failure
Is about being and doing nothing
It s floating away sinking playfully it doesn’t matter
It was nothing compared to lido that swimming experience
And my morning coffee
I love that coffee shop
Its detrimental
How different it is
How okay
I mean why do I feel so different
Lighter
What is it
Time doesn’t fly
It goes
Steadily
You r in charge
I can dream here
It s all right
It s less pragmatic
It s less real
But also more superficial
In a very graspable point of view
You get it
I get it
There s less primark
Less universal guilt
Maybe it s born here but there is less suffering
Less controversy
It s a bubble of wannabees
But it doesn’t offend you
You don’t feel like an outsider
You feel initiated
Intimidated
Perhaps
But on the whole
U belong to plaza
Whatever that means
Xx
24 12 there
23 12 here

No comments:

Post a Comment