Tuesday 9 December 2014

i m so hot




I m so hot I may explode
What u doing tonite
Do u want to fuck the shit out of me or would you like to maintain some romance
Maybe dinner
I hate to trouble you with all these requests, I understand you will contact me
But I m moving on
I m half way landing a new boyfriend
An ex]
A next door neighbour
Door to door as they say
I m gaggin for it
Will you be my love
R
Will you be my lover? You would be the most important person in my life
After my dad
I don’t know how to approach this clearly
I understand you are unavailable for good reasons- they r all good reasons-
But if you like to meet up can we book a date so I can make sure I make it
Ah too civil
How about fuck Wednesdays
It s a nice concept from the dead
Fuck o clock?
Fuck Fridays?
Oh baby I feel that I can t talk to u at the moment it s killing me
I m so hot I may explode
That s what s brought me here
Anyway I m cool
Im schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment