Sunday 21 December 2014

made for living




Engineered to last
Germain green
So
Then then
What was that about
I m there – the girl with the skirt has an annoying air and cant take a compliment
Thank you very much
And she took xxx
It was very awquard
Fuckin as bad as the spelling
Yes yes
So this happened
I said
I don’t get it
This isn’t awcquard
Almost
Isn’t it
Getting there
What do u recon
Of course he got it
He s a musician
For fucks sake
For the love of god
Of all gods
For heavens sake
Xxx
Hwat the fuck are you doing
Twat
U twat
I understand u needed to do it
And I forget
I forget
But u know
What he said is
Looking for love even if u don’t deserve it
I get it
And in the little while I felt I love u
And also
For the record
I never had diarrea before my performance
But I had before yours
Just so u know
Twat
I know u know
On some level or another
The secret is
To love yourself babes
But it seems to me and as u said u weren’t appreciated
And ur always up for a challenge
So u don’t like being told off
Or told what to do
Or think
Twice
For that matter
Twat
I mean
I don’t hate u but u did hurt me
Deliberately or not I don’t know how well u think it s gonna go down
U leaving with another woman
I mean
Fuck
Hardcore
I mean
I don’t give a shit
U can fuck yourself
But I thought we had something
I suppose
Am supposed to forgive and forget
But I m already coming out of a relationship in my head
And I suppose a bit of salt to ease the pain
Tricky
How awkward
Ooh
However
The right pronounciation
Ouuu
U didn’t expect that did u
I must admit I didn’t
If that was the trick
Of all tricks
Licks
Wont matter
Anyway
I did enjoy the blow jobs
And our conversations
I wish we had more
Salt and pepper
Pippa
U know what I mean
I ve beed dismissed for so long
Too long
People just don’t
They don’t
They just don’t
They don’t
Why
What about that twenty five year old
I loved it
I fuckin loved it
And we danced
But he loved xxx
He wont care he fucked me
But he ll be in the same group as me
I recon
I ll get my eggs
And egg them on
We ll be like violent femmes
The ones
That fall in love
With the same woman
Oh come on
The go ur own way
Anyway
Like coolness
In the past
Like the old blue last
Like u and me
Like
Forever and ever moraki mu
I m sorry
Honestly
Some fuckin nerve tho
Got to give him that much
What was that
That was quick- or something
He didn’t want to break up
Ha
We did have a moment
And that is egsactly what I was talking about
He was scared
Of ripping me off
He knew it
Fuckin fuck him
I had a good nite
And it s been emotional
What can I say
I m sorry
Too soon too late
To forgive and forget
And do it allover again
In the playground
In the bushes
And u know
In my bush for that matter
Cos u aint getting any
Black ass
Mother fucker
Go to
Costcutter
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t
Care
Who cares
Who was that girl
How long do u know her
Does it matter
Who the fuck
What about
Oh seriously
Maybe I cant take the crap
The whole shit
The holistic
The politix
Fuck sake
All I fuckin need is a fuck
A fuckin fuck
A flying fuck
A fuck and for all
An asshole
All I need is an asshole
Once and for all
Apparently
Americal apparel
What s the politics
What s the agenda
Namaste
Fuck you mister
For fuck sake
Xxx
16 5 14
Me


(suggested title: americal apparel- americal/ a miracle, get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment