Wednesday 3 December 2014

from the moment i met you



From the moment I met you
I felt there was gonna be a struggle
Let me rephrase that
From the moment I met you]
I felt I had no control/ a struggle
A challenge
Which one is also important
So I gave in and I gave up
Means the first one
Oh right
Oorr
A pain in the ass
All this is like frozen fish
Frozen in time
In time
Frozen
I did not mean for us to stop being together
Ever
I don’t think I thought so far ahead
I didn’t need to
I felt safe
At this moment in time
Interesting
Now now
Now
However now
I feel that I m building it up
Onto a case
A case that otherwise is non existant
There is no drama
There is no fool
And there may be just that
 A significant other
We otherwise manipulated ourselves
Into a spherical scheme
Will you marry me
God knows
Do u believe in god
All these things I don’t know about you
I d like to get to know you
That s all
I d like to stop responding to non existant schemes
Of manipulating consciousness
Of consciously manipulating
Or is it just behavioural therapy
Or is it just being polite
I d like my vagina polished please
And that s all I want to say to you brian
Anyway
I m sorry
What
What was that
I m overhearing my mum saying my name
This is not my imagination
I m filling you in
But you
Your self
You are not
Babes
I m tellin you
I couldn’t deal with that last message
The smoothness
Like a baby s bottom
Like your bottom to be fair
I couldn’t
It had all the elements of confusion
Like I can t babe
Is like keepin u close keepin u keen ur a babe ur all good
We r all good
You are not crazy
But
I also don’t want to piss you off wind you down
It s just too much
I couldn’t do it
There s nothing wrong with it that s all
Maybe I couldn’t deal with something when there s nothing wrong with it
There is tho
I rang you and you didn’t pick it up
And you didn’t call me back
You didn’t read my texts clearly
You just didn’t spare a moment in this
In me
You just brushed through it]
Like there s no tomoro
Today
You didn’t
It s fine
I m just saying
All I asked for was for your time
And your attention
Everything
The most
The max
All I could ask for
All I wanted
The dick
And the sides
Yes
Okei cos that s all I wanted
I wanted everything
I always wanted everything
Like there s no tomoro
Today
But I can wait
On call
I can be put on hold
On demand
I cant I don’t know
It s just the patronising element
The chill out babes your out of line
The oh your emotions are running wild
I cant do it
I don’t want to
It takes a while
It takes a while for me to be able to express them
And this is when my parents come in
I felt they were ridiculed
The word is hash and can and does bring tears to my eyes
And stuff
And you
And me
And everything
And bricklane coffee shop
And the park
That we were
And that I told you that I wouldn’t have met you
And your mention of class
And yes you read my mind
Did you think I m in it for the dosh?
It did cross my mind
Did it?
I might have been
I don’t question myself
I swallow hard
I mean
Come on
Russel brand
Yes
Success
But you
I felt so cool I felt I felt I felt I wanted to offer you everything
A different experience
A different you
And me
I loved you
I wanted to seduce you and be seduced
Like there s no tomoro
Today
Babes
It was romantic
I felt
It was something more than romantic
It was real
I m not sure any more
I don’t like any of this
Nanait
X
31 8 24

No comments:

Post a Comment