Monday 1 December 2014

comedy in china



I m living in a really fancy apartment in hackney
I ll show u
So people ask me how can u afford it
And I explain= generously=
It s blood money!
Oh u know my parents own some shares in one factory that provides clothes for the high street
U know one of them fell the other day in Indonesia
Not that one! So
So the one with the children
So they pay for it
Not the children- laugh= I suppose u could say that haha
I mean my parents pay for it
They r good people
They r not scavangers
They r legitimate people
So it s not ur taxes so it wont give u the right to take a little poo on the carpet as it s ur money
Hahhaaa
Funny that
Anyway what do u do
I do some yoga you know earn a place in paradise
I call it blood money
And u know I do some yoga to earn a place for them in paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment