Tuesday 2 December 2014

frantic use of the mouse




I could hit u
But u just stopped clicking
Am I doing the same with my typing
Ah alas u started again
Ur mouse is right next to my ear
Or so it seems
I had this moment before where the thought of hitting you made me back off and quiet
Not any more
I want blood
It s strange that we r living in this socialized world
Where children are dying and mothers are on benefits
And we are still so close to our insticts as to kill someone over a mouse
The rat row
The mouse trap
Death over mouse
Which one was the Agatha kristy one
Oh I m just logged off internet again of course
That is the other one I could kill
No cos that s like a long time abuser is kinda my friend
Is that familiarity effect
When u r logged on u feel that familiar rush in ur gut and u know
It s been done before
It s not new
Like the click of the mouse
I genuinely wanna know
What is it that he s doing?
Shooting kids in Iraq?
I mean what can get u so interested
What can be so intriguing
Get u so hooked
Closing the nhs??
What is it
Firing people in the know?
Do u think if I fart he may stop
Do u think I should shit myself??
I can t hurt him
I m not drunk enough
I ve had one coffee
I was contemplating a second one
It s when u know ur nervous system is starting to break
It s nice here
It could be my studio
That s what I always say when I come to the library
Then again I need a wee
And the clicking of the mouse
I mean it could be anywhere
Why am I not wearing my head phones
Like everybody else
No one else necessairily
I could build the best studio
Out of my house
I really could
I could
Couldn’t i?
I mean the guy that just walked in thinks he s so hot
Or he saw me and he tried to tidy up
Dunno
Eitherway
He had a cigarette
We can all smell it
Am I anal
Am I vaginal?
Am I or am i?
Who am i?
Am I blonde or am I brunette?
At least I recognise these are not important questions
They are remotely interesting to anyone but myself
I was reading about living in la vs living in London
It was all
Ah im into smoothies
Im like
Shut up
How about dying
Cos thats all ur good for
Make some fuckin manure for the chamomiles in my garden
Cos if I say back yard
It can only mean one thing
Celavie
x

2 12 14



No comments:

Post a Comment