Saturday 29 November 2014

yes yes i know



I think I want us to get back together if  we do snog
Yes I think I do
And if we do discuss the whole xxx thing
If we do do these two things in this order
Then we can be together
I m not sure we can do the things above without suicide being an easier option
But u know as they say we can give it a go
We never had a closure u see and I watch too much friends
It could work
It really could
But we ll see
It s a possibility
And I did get a crush on san pedro and on this other kid god
And I mean I still do
But
I still want to exercise my power over you and ruin ur relationship u may have at the moment
Do i
Do i
And why would i
Would i
I do not know
Indeed
All I want to do is lose myself and become a public person
On a self destructive note that s all
Yes speaking of which
Heroin isn’t an issue is just loneliness
#heroin is the solution
So since I need a gang
A gag
I need a gig
A band
A group of friends a crew mates
Things
People
I need
I was thinking of becoming a comedian maybe I d get some
So I ll go to this performance group in Brixton on Thursdays
And I ll be going to citylit on Fridays
And it ll all be fine
So tomoro in the pub when they ask me are there any days u cant do
U got to tell em
Yes cant do Thursday evening and Friday evening I think it is or is it daytime
And I can t do sat morning either
So if they ask are there any days u can do
Be prepared
On a positive note
Stay positive
Don’t mention aids
Haha
Ur lonely joke innit
Only
Mmm yes lets see
The guy isn’t talking to me why the guy the guy
Did I freak him out
Did I say whales instead of wales
I mean who cares honestly]
It’s a h
A bloody h means so much in british dictionary
Dickj
It s dickens
Its dickie
It s Vickie actually
Laiko onoma
Mm
I got a bit sad today a bit of a camdown
But it s ok it ll be fine
I could have done some yoga
In the end
I couldn’t
I m all right actually
I m all right
I m all right
It ll be fine I m all right
I do look so beautiful tonite
And that s an issue sometimes I feel wasted
I m wasting all that beauty
Literally
Maybe I should go for this photoshoot tomorrow after all
Why not
It’s a tenner
But I may get this bloody job at the pub
And it ll all be fine
A bit of yoga
A lot of training and travelling and this and that
It ll all be fine
And a literally agent or what u call em
And a membership at Shoreditch house
And I ll be damned if I don’t take this book to Claire tomoro
Good girl
Super :_
Do it baby
Do it
Be reliable
Rely on urself if anything
Ah u ll be fine
U are
X
A lady
A lad
A ldy bird
Or a super market can
Not cheap
No just vodka
Vodka on a can
Vodka on a rail
Arail
How will I serve
How can I help u sir
Would u like a vodka and tonic
I drink Guinness
If they sexually harass me I sue them like there s no tomoro
Oh sir how was that
I am not comfortable with that remark sir and I ask you to leave
In other words fuck off sir
Good
Yes I haven’t missed people being dicks in pubs nor do I anticipate it
Them
Their dicks
Like there s no tomoro
That s the idea
Its like that
Hey mister cocksucker
Stick this in ur anus on ur way home will ya
There
Fuck off
Yes you starsuck
U
Dirty mother fucker
Mm yes
You with the tiny willie
Haha
Yes you yes that s right
What else

That s enough
Lets just be nice
28 12 13

No comments:

Post a Comment