Wednesday 19 November 2014

im missing magic am i



So here is the sun outside of the bloody window
And the sun and xxx is looking at me
I like my life here
In this planet
I mean
Planet earth
I m now in the sky with diamonds
Its  a little bit
Mm
Mmm like a laid out flame with water underneath and a sebra sky on the background
Yesyes
A zebra sky no more
Like xxx
He likes it when I take the piss out of him that s nice
Hes surprised and happily entairtained
Like today
He smiled when I told him that 15 years ago he was just a child and did he play the child
He smiled and stayed smiling with that beautiful smile that basically could have been a laugh
#but
I like it when he laughs
I saw him laughing once when I said classic and he said classic
And his teeth and colours
Its ridiculus
Equally ridiculus to the sky above
Matches the sky above
And the man made land below is like his chest
Man honestly
I ve shagged and shagged and seen men naked
But when he took his shirt off
I remember I gasped quietly and stopped breathing
And u know I can zoom in and stuff
But this
Nothing ever prepared me for this and I couldn’t get enough
I m still ungry
It’s a combination of hungry and angry
I don’t wanna spoil the text but
Maybe its for the best???
#for the best?
How can missing this be for the best
I mean
Russel brands career all right but
Did u see I m not sure would I ever be satisfied would I ever stop
I mean why settle and why not settle
This life
This bet with god
What u wanna do
Innit
I decided I wowed to save the world
I did it
I did it quietly like a silent fart
But
The truth is
I belong and it s my call and I wanna work towards it
I m not saying I ll do it and I m not saying it matters
But I ll give it a fair go
Fair is a bit brave but I d like to say it to give the attention it deserves
Now xxx
Yes I could scream and cream and when he said are u sure u r leaving
I didn t know what to think
And later I thought he was projecting
And maybe he didn’t want me to leave
He s sensitive
How could he super fuck it up last nite
How
I mean what can I say???
Did he not know I fancy him did he not fancy that girl did he go out with her because is it his friend or fuckin flatmate
Or what

No comments:

Post a Comment