Tuesday 11 November 2014

h for heroin h for hope



Heroin I think is a hopeful drug
It promises u ll be fine at least for five minutes
Its honest
It delivers
It s fine
It s all right
#actually
Its h for hohoho
Its Christmassy its white
Like a white flower
Is beautiful
Is what I want
Is what I need
Is all right
Is heroin after all
Is a good sound
A good word
Middle class
Relevant
Hambitious
Hovering
Hallucinatory
Ham
Hamstead heath
West ham
That is russel brands team
Heroin
I believe u have to have tried it
I m not sure I m going to any time soon
It s too tempting
Eitherway
I had a bath and I considered about it and it felt like it
Safe and nice and aquard
Not at all aquard they say
I had an interview
And god bless me but I needed heroin- I wanted to fail spectacularly and just go
Sorry I just need some heroin
Hahahahhhaaa
I knew I can entertain myself
Ant that everything happens for a reason
And I ll be damned if I don’t do that practical joke
Ah wait a minute
I think I ll pop to the loo take some heroin
There
Ah thanks guys that was bloody brilliant
Where were we
Ahhh the joy
Mother fucker
Dear god
Dick
I don’t mean to swear
It s been a hell of a day in that interview box with an abusive twat to abuse us and it was cold
And he was wearing a t shirt ! with his sleves rolled up my god
So gay
Soo gay so gay so gay
So gay
I cant
Cant
Hhahah
The painful bit but I decided to laugh who gives a shit
When he said
Imagine im on maternity leave
Ah ha fuck off
Son
I am gonna laugh and I m glad I did I pissed myself
And then he said it again and I laughed again thank god
So imagine it was really a free comedy show
Imagine u draw ur material from real life stand ups if ur a comedian
And that was ur scientific research for the day
Ha
Not too bad for a Friday
Not too bad for a sixteen years old
Only so
Only
My only regret
Did I try my best
He said we d have breaks
Did we
I mean did we
I seriously couldn’t do it
I cant believe I let this job slip through the net
It was so shit considering I would have taken it
But god prevented me
And it s his birthday
I suppose
For old times sake
I kept sighing
I couldn’t do it
It was painful
And comfusing and I wanted to laugh
But why was I not lets say not good enough
I ve been good at everything lately I suppose I had to have that not good enough reinforcement
Ah god met sally
To xali
Lets see
Fuckin carpet
Garbage
Trash
I hope
I hope I get a toaster and a real life situation that is not like this and I get a job or at least money to get some food
And tits
Tits u need
And lets see
Fuckin carpet
Carpet
Absolutely
Discovery
Recovery
The end of recovery
Uncover
Undercomfortable
Un comfortable
Uncle comfortable
Under comfortable
]uk
U kei
Kei
C
Crack co kai ne
Ne
Nah
Too boring to nikey goo
As in like too goal oriented
Yesyes
Miss
Happy fuckin birthday god and god bless u and all
And I hope I get some flowers
There
20 12 13
auta

No comments:

Post a Comment