Tuesday 25 November 2014

ha and ha again




Is it possible
That this fuck is bigger than us
Is hard to contain
Is like the elephant in the room
Did we create it
It wasn’t there
It is now here
It s invading our space
With our presence
It s us you and me but it s something else something magical
Something amazing
Babes
It s not love it s lust and respect
And appearances
And mistakes
And crushes
They all dissolve in the essence of this kitchen
This monumental kitchen
Are you just an asshole
No you ve got legs and arms and everything
Ahh
You are the best thing in the world
My world
Right now
I didn t know I can fuck like that
I knew I could fuck
Like that
Nah
I didn’t
I did know I had done things before
This was just
It was just
It was just breathtaking
All in one
It was one long fuckin fuck
Different boundaries different layers
Levels of behaviour
Different just different
Where do u go after this fuck
Do u stop fucking
Do u fall in love with it
It is the worlds best hobby
Do u stop do you ever stop
Do you ever stop
I wanted to cry just to tell you to stop and I didn’t mean it
And I didn’t do it
I just didn’t
I just didn’t
I just wanted you to know how good it is
How good
It is
How good was that fuck
What was so good about it
I hear you say
So here
It was
The pace
The pace was beautiful
It varied
It was relaxed and smooth and fuckin ah regulated
It knew what it was doin
The texture
The texture was different
And soft and moist yes moist
And hard
And rich and absorbant and elasticated
And then stretched and tense and intense
And wet and hard and soaked and meaty
Meaty
Hello kitty
And that
Like an indecisive pussy cat
But also a rich steak
A streak of consciousness
Now
Stay with the feel
The feel
The taste
The dry mouth the licked lips
The biting
The sucking
The abandonment
The ahh
The opened mouth the looking down
I m lost
I am still breathing
I m still gazing at the kitchen
The kitchen
It was all in the kitchen
So many things u can do in the kitchen
The fuckin kitchen
Literally
I was burning my hair it was not funny
I wasn’t gonna stop
I thought what if I burn my hair of my hands then I ll say I was cooking
I thought I can t move my leg cos there s an object
But then that texture the one that was like s and m
That ah fuck
Phhaaaa
Okei
Lets
Llets just say it happened
It fuckin happened
And I was feeding you oranges and you were my bitch
The most romantic thing just happened
Is it down the hill from now on
No
This is what the mind does
It s lookin for affection
And answers
And ways to deal with things
In essense
It was the best fuckin fuck
In the kitchen
I love you all
Ce lavie
Namaste
And thank you and everyone involved in this fuck
Who knows
It was the gods of fuckin usin our bodies as an experiment
It was ridiculous
I m just sayin
A ridiculous ly good fuck
A good fuck
An a plus
Plus
x

6 11 14
Fireworks day
ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment