Thursday 27 November 2014

what is it one




I can understand how people may get too busy to fuck
But I m not sure I want to
You see
The way I see it
It has nothing to do with that
U need to see a person in order to want to see it
In a way
I m not sure I agree
But I find it a bit hard to switch back into connection mode
After I ve been disconnected
I feel a bit hurt and rejected
And it has nothing to do with me

Or has it
I understand how people get busy
I just don’t want to be one of them
I always have time for my friends
The ones I want to go out with
The ones I want to fuck
There u go I said it
That doesn’t say anything about the friends
It says a lot about my vagina
And if u feel ur motivation isn’t there
Maybe
Then maybe
U r not for me
I m really sorry but I need to aknowledge
And this is when the age comes in
U know what s important
The important think in this context
Is in fact my vagina
I have nothing to do with it
I merely represent her
So as a spokeperson
I d like to speak on her behalf
And she says
It has noting to do with me
It s the clit
Now ur being childish
It s the lips, says the clit
Ah a
So there u have it
A rollercoaster of emotions
But the brain the brain needs to be involved
Otherwise
But I don’t want the brain to be involved
I just need a flying fuck
Is that a horrible thing to say
I mean
I don’t know
I just need a lover
A full time lover
A lover committed to his lover activities
And I mean
Who gives a shit
About men
It s not about men
I love the cock otherwise
I feel women can understand me
It s like
It s important
Fucking is fucking important
And I don’t give a shit
It s all been this thing that it s not
And it s not
It s all these things that u wish about urself
Is self development
And motion
And detatchment
And higher education
And higher being
And higher mind
And existential fuckin approach
And it s all down to a nice simple fuck
And if you are not interested
And u don’t want it to occupy so much of your time
Then baby sugar
Ur not for me
If u don’t want to fuck three times a week minimum
U cant afford me
And I got to tell u now
Cos I think we r fooling ourselves
So I m out
And u go on with ur life and u ll find a girl patient enough to wait for you to feel the same
But I m not
10 7 14




No comments:

Post a Comment