Saturday 8 November 2014

crack cocaine




Why is the title irrelevant
Irreversible
Irresistalble
Ironic
Iris
Irtha
Iridostasio
Xoirino
Tomoro
Poem
Poems of tomoro
Poets of tomoro
So a poet is a person like a pet
 A poem is the amplifier of a poet
Like xxx
Yes it s always like xxx
It s the tooth goes where it hurts
It s always about xxx
He
He
He contained me
If only for five minutes
He s still doing it
He s all right
He s telling me off
He s cool
I m telling him off
He s telling me I m from new York
I ve always felt I m from new York
Like there s no tomoro
I say things
As they are
I m definitely not English
But I m very suttle
In a way
I grow under ur skin
Like saliva
Like chlamydia
Like Julie
Julie chlamydia
Wow how very English
Yes yes you heard correct clamydea
Like midea
Like the disease
But that would be un English
Un elegant
Un realised
Poignant
I wish I could google it
A cigarette is smoking in the street of venice
That is poetic
I m looking at it
It s gone off
Everything is so symbolic
It s on again
Impossible
It just stopped breathing
And this foot landed right next to it
It s like life
Life is so symbolic
I love how this is going
And we have no battery
In life

Or here
U never know how much u got left innit
I m calling tomaso
To just hang out
Lets fuckin just hang out
Shall we
I mean
Like there s no tomoro
Like ther s not today
That is a shame
Innit
U got to act like there s no tomoro
But like there is today
Cos there is – today
U – only – have- fuckin- today
Easy with the temper
Xxx said
Hahaha
Xxx
What a fucker
What a piece of shit
What a fuckin irreversible bullshitter
He thinks I talk shit and he thinks it can work
And I think so too
For a different reason
Tantric
I love I just love suckin his cock
I just love it
I just love it
I love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Keep doing it
But I met an American
Another better American
Improved version
And I ll try to impress
Like there s no tomoro
Kill it
Kilts and skills and tomoro s butterfly
Bread and butter
And better and enough
Long enough
We don’t know
Hard enough
We know
We know
We struggle
For attention
For power restling
For the love
For the love of it
For the love of u and i
Two is better than one
Always
I got the troops
I got re inforcements
I got
I got it all
I got plans
Like ther s no tomoro
What do u recon
Today??
U think
Like ther s no tomoro
The art boat
I didn’t
I didn’t do it
There s no tomoro
There isn’t
Just today
Just today
Just today
Xxx
I hope u r happy
U r happy
U got ur books in my house
I got my boobs in ur ass
It s not the same
Stupid lazy mosquito
It does not appreciate life
The way it s living it
It could be dead
Like ther s no tomoro
I cant take risks
Xxx
Is talking about limitations
There aren’t any
You are right
Like there s no tomoro
Which hotel was it
I was in
Posh hotel
I could have a book launch there
Couldn’t i
Like there s no tomoro
I mean can i?
Mosquito is going for my face
Mosquito is going to die
Mosquito is an addict
It doesn’t think
It cant
It s got no choice
But to induldge in its behaviour
Mosquito is me
And xxx's cock
It s happening
I may die tomoro
But hey
I ll die happy
Yes yes
9 6 14
Venice still

No comments:

Post a Comment