Monday 10 November 2014

dickensian england




Charles dickens
In this country it s all right to have an obsession with the cock
Cock
Is an American sounding word otherwise
So I was sayin
They have all these ex cons lookin to renovate our building
I mean am all about a second chance but the guys got my keyz
I d like to think not
And jack the ripper was middle class
This Is me
Xxx
You are my jack the ripper
You ripped my heard out
Yez yes
And the letters and the confusion
There s no confusion
There is a lot of confusion
A massive confusion
For which I shouldn’t have time for
Or should i
It is writing after all
I m doin my job
As an accountant
That reminds me
Tonite I ll be shagging a star
A star
A star
A hero
Of the underworld
The comedy world
My world
My lord
It s too much
It s weird
And funny
And I m tonite I m tonite am tonite am tonite am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Divin in
Divin in
Diggin it
Tonite I am
Tonite I am
Tonite I am
Tonite I am
It s a cross between theatre and constellation
It s constellation
I don’t know if it has the word therapy in it
Sure
So my love xxx – not- is havin a comedy show
And I m not going
Partly because I feel nervous
Partly because he may be shit
Not true
Partly because
I m a bit you know
I get it
I wanted to do it
And I m doin it
Maybe I m in that non postponing phase
That I want to do everything now
Maybe I m a plan engineer
Planning
Sounds sweaty
Farty
What about xxx
You said you needed a closure
U kiddin urself
U needed a cock
U needed a slice
You forgive and forget and forbear and all fours
Everything sugarpussycat
That s wy we love you
Cos deep down
You love yourself
You go beyond your ego
And you d do it all over again
Okei
Is that the best you can do maximus maximus says
Hit harder
Thing is is you who hits alover again
You just standin there like muhammed ali
Y
We ll see
We ll see
We ll see
We can get through this
Called life
Is like a toothache
You forget about it and it disappears
But when u think about it it s really painful
I m not sure about that line
I m not sure I agree and I m not sure why I wrote it
Dog tooth
Alexia s husband
Is the guy
Let s see
Who cares indeed
It s stamina
You run out
For the moment you got it
You are in self destructive mood
You can do it
No one depends on you
Or the rest of humanity
Oh please
Please
Can we just write just write just please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Spend an hour in ur priorities
Renovating the book cover
For the love of god
For fuck sake
What you got
Do it
X love you
Do it and u r allowed to fuck xxx
Now we r talkin
No
I take it back
Do it and ur allowed to lick a lollipop
Like there s no tomoro
Or xxx
Or xxx
Or something like that
Do it and I ll let you go to heaven
And paris
And venice
Yes please
Do it
17 9 14
Do it

No comments:

Post a Comment