Monday 3 November 2014

all right then




It s all come down to this ancient conclusion that we r givin it away too easy
Ok so next time I get it on with a man here s what I m gonna say
Look
I m not gonna give it to you because u haven t tried long enough and it s embedded in ur dna that u should
So I ll go masturbate in the toilet or have sex in the garage with the postman
But I wont give it to u
And this ladies and gentlemen is supposed to be self respecting
Cos I thought that if I feel like having sex with a man so I should
Anyway the choice seems to be this
Do it- but know this case is over, it is a one nite stand and u ll never see that man again
And to be perfectly honest I wish I d seen the back of many men I went out with faster
Anyway let s not go there at this point
What I m saying is
Fuck him but let him think that he worked for it
So schedule a date a few months down the line
In the meantime keep going out with ur ex lover
Hm
I can t do it
The fact that pisses me off is this
His need to hunt is somehow translated into we gvin it away too easy
So his need to hunt is our responsibility now
Well fuck you
Go play tennis
If I want some meat in my pussy- today- I m gonna get it
And what about my need for affection my need to have some sex and enjoy myself dickhead
Yes yes we ll make it special for you
But have a think
Maybe – just maybe- you are not worthit
U are not worthy of our time to train you, have u running after us blah blah
Maybe we need to fuck u, see what u got, then we can start talking
It s nevertheless boring putting effort in relationships that are doomed to fail
I m just sayin
Think about it
x

No comments:

Post a Comment