Sunday 9 November 2014

plug it in




Plug it in
Or find another power source

My computer basically said it all
It gave the answer again
It s a bit like god
Speaking to me
Spankin me a little once and again
With a gay crush
Anyway
It is a funny message
Very un funny as well
Very frank and quite un fair
Un friendly
It says what there is to say
Assertive
Plug it in or find another power source
Aha
Get ya
Yep yep read the signs baby right in front of  you
Xxx
You are the closest thing to pitsipopaki
I don’t even like nice bums
I just like yours
I like lying next to him
You
I was looking at your bum the last time we were in bed
And then it really was the last thing you shown to me
I thought we were friends
I was kindly surprised with the baby message
I certainly didn’t want for you to disappear
Appear
I don’t know
I wanted you to take control take over nice to see you be a man
I wanted you
Ximeroma savatou
It appears
You genuinely told me good on me for pursuing to see you that Friday
And you also started pickin it up when u came to my house
And you also told me that you should give me keys to your flat
And then I said I d be in this position
And you said no not in this position
I mean it s schizophrenic it s not just me
Which position xxx
What are you talking about
And then you told me
No it s not important
I m really hot
I should change
I did it
Fanelaki
Much better
Farted
There
What you say
I wanted to be with you
Babes
I really fuckin did
I think
That s how it felt
It felt right and I was gaging for it and I was there
I didn t like your impatience
But I thought it manageable
Considering
Considering I m getting old and horny
In a sense nothing can bring me down
Considering you outstretched me and then you licked me and you came allover it
That was divine
The fact that I saw you getting so high from licking my pussy
It was fuckin fascinating
And the morning of that you kinda deemed your share
You went
Not before I finish here
Oh my god
Never have words sounded so horny
I remember biting my lips and you seeing me biting my lips
I don’t know what came first
I remember you fucked me from behind
In a very that s what I wanted to do sort of way
I fuckin loved it
I loved the selfishness and the fuckin fuck you sort of shit]
I loved you?
I don’t know
But at the door I told you you can come in my mouth
And you said oh my god
And we left the house
And you dressed me cool
Like I m your little pony
And we walked out to the moon
And we came back
A bit sorry
It was our first fight
Not fight merely a disagreement
Of horizons
Of futures
Of civilizations
Pretty deep really
Anyway
It happened
Sigh
Then we fucked again I think
Of course
You said it was the most intense fuck of your life
Mm
I said it made me angry
I mean to be honest yes but my heart wasn’t in it
I felt it was kinda trying to keep us silent
You with me
I don’t know
I loved being with you
But there was a but somewhere
Anyway we did it]
It was all right
Then I went home
I took you to your laundrettes
And I kissed you goodbye
I liked that
We could kiss
Then I got the bus and went home
And felt fully trained pot trained functional
I felt like a good girl that I could now keep quiet and according to the plan
I could just be
Just be
Contain myself
I never miss flatmates but when I do
I do
So you sent me a text later sayin you fell asleep
Problem being
That was at eleven
Xxx saw you at like two
And he said so to me weeks later
He said so
But he was pissed
Maybe it was eleven
Thing is
I felt bad
I felt there was something there
I don’t know what to say
You know when things start happening
And less things are being said
I don’t know
I felt committed
And disconnected
Anyway xxx hope you are good
I really do
I hope what we had was special
And it will stay special at least for the moment being
It may go to memory it may go to eternity
Or it may
It may just stop
Just like that
Pause
Pause just pause
All we need is a pause for once
For once we know what we need
A pause is never oh never a bad idea
Pause is what I will in fact print on my finger
Pause
Pause I will google
Comes from the greek word pafsi- to ceaze to exist
Init
But it s used as a momentary pause
Paraphrased essentially
So if you pause
You will continue
Until the end
It s like that
There ll still be an end all right
But would I be good with him
Would I not always want more
Care less
I mean would it work now really
I don’t know
That s true
I don’t know
I would love to meet him
Get to know him
What he s about
But
He didn’t give a shit
He was too detatched
Like a house
He didn’t
All he said was maria baby you r so hot
And I always said it back
Your so hot
I ment it
I loved it
We could rock
And roll
But we kinda stopped
I called him spasticated and he laughed
I told him I sent him a msg with Victoria beckham and he said he didn’t get it
I like you
I fuckin like you
Don’t go
Dad?
Okei now
1 9 14

No comments:

Post a Comment