Monday 24 November 2014

meli two



Meli
Dear curators
If you have been to my house and u didn’t like my art it s because u don’t like art
Or u do like my art/ art and u realise I m not in the artworld and you are not interested or intending to put me in= or u just can t- and u have an English way of just ignoring my art
So it s to say fuck off
Or it s all a bit too much for u to take in
Okei that s a bit softer
But ur fitness professionals
Wankers
And I do not repsect u for ur professionalism as u give me no choice
The other thing if ur a curator and u make the mistake of asking someone what they do u instantly understand they have an expectation for u to be interested and if u do like their work to then try and do something about it
It s human nature
If u cant it goes back to square zero = top of page
So I m fuckin sorry for u eitheway
The best bit is that u are now the hot shit and we are the flyes to stick on u
No
U are the shit
And we are just flies
We are free to roam around go from shit to shit
Where u r left to rot
Oh this is fuckin fantastic
Fun tastic
Hahaha
Yes
To the fuckin curator
I ll glitter some sugar sugary sugar poo
Just for u oo
And u ll be fine
U l be fuckin fun tastic
U and ur president friends
Ur presidential fuckers
Ur fuckbuddies
Ur screwing the world
The universe
And u r in it for the dosh
No more than a junkie or a whore really
Only they have retained their flexibility in some places
But u
Oh u
U r completely stiff
Like a hard cock like a mother fucker
And I m sorry
Again
Not for anything else but for the new fuckers
The new fuck buddies
U ll soon realize that the shit are left to rot
In the field of nature
In London fields no less
But
The winner is
Winnie the poo
13 3 14

On the next episode
Meet winnie the poo

No comments:

Post a Comment