Saturday 15 November 2014

have fun




I m only just realizing I can have fun in a relationship
With a relationship
With the things that normally piss me off
So instead of going all pserious
I can just have a laugh
This is the msg I sent to my boyfriend today
I just did the dishes and then I touched my pussy and then i smell my finger and I can only smell the washing up liquid doctor- is there anything wrong/
Or something
Isn’t it fun
And I masturbated as I should
And it s all done and dandy
They are nothing after all
I swear to fuckin god if I get upset over a fuckin boyfriend again I ll be damned
God will take my good looks
Supress the feelings If u must, stop fucking, I don’t care
It s  boring
Also it s boring being broke which u r kinda taking care of somewhat
I m happy
Good shit girly girl
And u r doing a course or two and ur gonna be fine just fuckin fine
U ll be fuckin fine
Can I check my phone now in case he replied
Can I please?
Please?
Do it do it why he wont be coming anywhere
Near ur pussy
But I did get a hick up
And he did get the text I think
Where the fuck was he, what the fuck was he doing, why the fuck was he not here
These questions belong to the past and even writing the last sentence felt wrong
Felt like a sentence
Remember baby mu
It s society that makes u tired and it s society that puts those boundaries and it s society that made sex illegal
And now u ll be googling masturbating in the churches as a meditative practice
And u ll get these:
nothing here but this is good as a testi moni
get it?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment