Monday 17 November 2014

halifucks day




So I met this guy ye
I realize my life is fuckin excellent at the moment
Fuckin
Excellent
U get me
And I also am aware that the person next to me on the train may be reading this very line
Very
And xxx
I am aware of xxx
And his xxx
And
And the orgasms
And the tantra
And the new guy
And this
And that
I also am aware that I need to hurry and get this page out of the way cos I don’t want this woman to know
About my orgasms
And xxx
#and what can I do
What can I do
Stop writing
I mean
It s a half hour ride on the train
I m in marble arch
And I m getting off at Bethnal green
And I m getting off
If you know what I mean
I m in a crazy frenzy mood
And
I mean
So much fun last nite- the nite before
We looked at the canal
And he wanted to swim
And I like him
I like him
And I didn’t feel like schizophrenic
For one minute
And he said that my book is so personal
And he asked me if any ex boyfriends are in it
And I laughed and blushed for about a minute
With xxx I always laughed
A bit
In a way
He was dark and funny
And I do love him
I have a special place in my cunt
But
I mean it wasn’t right or was it
I kinda reluctantly say goodbye
Nearly
I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out
But
He liked the book
Everyone likes the book
And he was supportive
And he told me that I m the funniest fucker that he s met
And that gave me hope
I am  funny
Oh and my new joke about the dolphins
So what does the dolphin say to the other dolphin before they go to bed
Shall we go to the dolphin?
Ahh it s so bad
Baad
Offend
Yes yes
So it can be the worse joke you ll hear all year: I dare you

Bad puns competition
Or shall we say badpuns?
?
badanus?
Ye okei they r meant to be really bad
Or bud
Oh u r killin me
Badcuns?
Oh oh stip it
#
So I met xxx
J
It s significant
On the 16 17 th on fathers day
And the time was working backwards
X

16 6 14

No comments:

Post a Comment