Tuesday 4 November 2014

commodifying wasps




Commodifying wasps- the problem with our society
I called bee a slave and told her to make me honey
And wasps are useless because they don’t do anything
But they r food for the birds
But they r food for the poor
They have the cure for cancer
Just like artists, have the cure to our society
Yes they wont give you much milk I recon
But would you stare a cow in the eyes and tell her that she has a good life
They have chips attached to their ears and so will we very soon
It s sad really
It s really sad
But on a bad day ur like – there –
You are not ready to unlock this potential
You are essentially not ready to re create
Upgrade
Become a robot
Evolve
Like the people in the mars and aries
Like aries
Aries people
I got a bit of faith to aries people to be honest
And horses in fact
Yes I m a bit self adored
I got to
If I was someone else I would actually like me
It s good
That thought made me happy
It shed a cloud off my horizon
And in regards to xxx- what is happening right now perhaps hurts- unnecesairily
I could never spell that shit
And I could never deal with a good looking boyfriend
And that s for you
Even sniff
With sniff though I was very well settled
This is the thing
I had a dog
A mum and dad
An exam
A cumming vagina
It didn’t all start off like this but it did take off for sure
We also had an expiry date
So think think a lot what about those ropes
And xxx
And xxx somewhere in the middle
Things did happen babes and you were very little
You are not drooling but you are working it out
It s fine
And you did tell your xxx that u ignore the sighs sometimes
It ll be fine
Join a cult
So please baby like there s no tomoro
Do ur stuff baby please
Contact hales
I don’t know
Get it together
Interview god
I don’t know
Flatter the artworld
You are sweet and you are clever
Yes you need a body
Someone to rely on
The course was good
Lets see
You lost touch why
I was getting a bit bored of everyone
And the resin
And anyway it was very particular particularly artists can get very particular
Peculiar creatures
Get along
Fine
Anyway this swan tells me to fuck off for no reason
Computer just went and I moved and I m off
Like swan says
x
17 7 14
Dad s bday
And Williams
Second line and then add: I called man a slave and told you to make me money

No comments:

Post a Comment