Friday 31 October 2014

a scary halloween



So I was saying
A scary Halloween
Soe days are better than others jonathan ross would say
Too big
It can never be too big – it can be too shallow
It s all right u know
I woke up with xxx in my bed
It was a very physical dream I wouldn t say it was a dream dream
It was real and on some level it happened
uninvited
And uninhibited
He was in bed and he was married as he is and we both knew
And we generally did things
You know
It s a tricky one trying to have sex without falling in love
But it was that and it was very real kinda hyperreal
I wasn’t there wholeheartedly
As I wouldn’t be under the circumstances
Under the circumstances
And the duvet
And a nice cup of tea
I d fuck anyone
But today I was goin for a coffee so I didn’t wouldn’t I m bored of writing for you guys
I wanna be writing for me and I m fuckin hating it at the moment I m hating it
I ve dissociated from myself I ve read my book on the tube it wasn’t me
It s funny cos at least I got three but this bit wont satisfy me

I m losing myself
My self
My beautiful self
Weird people
The guy getting naked in my livingroom
How sly ridiculus and discusting
I ll have Cameron
I mean
His top was there and sweaty and I had no where to touch
And then he span on my pole
And he was just hanging there and I wanted to scream or cry get out
Fuck you
And he brought me a bowl of bowels from the charity shop
I am looking at it right now
I bet that someone has shat in it
I would
A transparent bowl of shit
Soup
Fff
xxx was here was nice
I still don’t know what possessed me that day in Clapham
Ok Brixton
I m looking for an excuse already
But
Her butt was in the air I m not crazy
I guess she has that attention thing
And I understand trying to charm people
Legs in the air shit happens
But
Anyway
With this and that you know when a situation endures or it shits itself
I am definitely nicer
I wouldn’t say I m stupid but I m a bit less grabby
It s ok
It s a flavour in my favour
Not anyone can be as less grabby as me and still get it
It s just cos mostly there s nothing to get
Nothing to go on about
Russel brand yes I was in Cambridge and he was in Cambridge
And we didn’t meet and I m gutted am i
Well
I would have seen the show
Said hello
I still cant believe it
Why is that
How strange how very strange yes it is a strange coincidence
What could that mean
That I wasn’t ready
My book wasn’t ready
Now it is
We ll see how it is when we get it…
We can google lulu and see if you can order with the minimum thingy cos I think it s the same price
It is isn’t it
Yesyes
Let s see
I ll check today
If you can buy it for free off lulu with no added shipping costs that would be great
Yesyes
Let s see
Give it until next week and then u ll know eventually J it ll be fine done and dandy
Yes and maybe hire a book promoter? Is there such thing?? That s right!
Word of mouth
Yesyes
Let s see
I m in bed and I m playing ill cos it suits me
Cos I am ill
And see it should be fine but
I mean
I don’t know
I only have one yoga mat and I need in fact two more
I have one more for me and I ll ask xxx if she has one
J
Yeyyey- also approach people for surreal workshop in venice??
Do u think??
It was fine u need to do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment