Wednesday 29 October 2014

eisai fumatikos




Can u  die somewhere else please
Can u at least move a few fuckin seats behind u so u r alone all alone
I don’t know#i
I cough as well but this now I on a whole new level
Fuck off
Cough off
Haha
Shall I offer u my tissues
Honestly I feel sick
Can u fuck off u and ur fuckin germs
And I m sorry
Am I being cruel
It s a tough coach ride
I ll text shitback to blah blah
And anyway
Lets think of sex will lessen te atmosphere
Yes so company xxx it l be like this
Foot massage
For the clients
Fiver per five min

Foot bitch or sthin
Foot love
Foot love is the simplest most effective
Go check the film out
And ask mum and dad for an advance payment
I m sorry mum and dad but I got to resolt to you
Yes sorry
Yes pay me the whole lot if you like
So we can have it all now and every first please makes more sense
Does it I don’t know someone wants to read my poets
I don’t know about that
I mean it s a bit personal isn’t it
I mean
I m a bit nervous
I mean
I ll show him the old stuff or the new stuff or what
Or what
Oh dear oh dear
I m schocked
Shocked
Tararara
Maybe the old stuff yes
Mm
Interesting
Anyway lets see what happens
I mean
Like ther s no tomoro
Kill me
Kill bill
I m nervous now cant concentrart
Concentrart
Nervous energy
Like there s no tomoro
This will kill me
And the fact is the cough is getting nearer
And I m getting it
Un polished material whatsoever
He s getting it
Live
X
2 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment