Monday 27 October 2014

ambition



ambition
A bit
A bit of ambition like showing a bit of titie
#tity
Titi
Ti ti
And u know a uniform
Uni form
U form a uniform
It’s a statement and I like it I wanna be different but we re all the same I m doing it
I m fuckin lucky to get a job at a bar if I can
Be bothered
That is haha
Got u there
Anywhoo
Thing is ye I need to go  to Barcelona and viena and paris and prague
And to do that I need money
And it ll be fine
I can suck cock or make a capucino
All the same
Thing is ye
Its all really fascinating
I m reborn
For xmas
Ah lovely
There s people here distracting me u can say inspiring me
They said u got to do what u got to do
And xxx oh dear xxx
Keeps askin me u live here ye
Is like fuck off
Fuck off
I blocked him off the chat thingy on fb and I feel better
Also bailiffs have disappeared
Good things happen for a reason
Probably they are making their case with the court
Probably I get to pay for the charges
Probably I ll be dead before they can find me
Probably
No definitely
I mean I ll be damned
I need some water and a wee
A wii
I m looking at this woman walking like someone s watching her now she left now she sneaked out
Mm interesting like pink panther
Lovely kinda shakey rock and roll music
It’s a nice atmosphere in this bar
Isn’t it annoying that now the word atmosphere takes me to primark
Shouldn’t there be a law that says motherfuckers cant use nice words
#like monsoon
I mean u don’t know it but it sounds annoying
Lets see
#2014 is gonna be
Maybe the end may be the end of an era of exploitation etc
I had a good idea last nite
And I think I ll do it
I should its good
Its really good
Its good even in the day after

But it s evening again
I ll ask me again tomoro morning
I think it s good
 A bit dangerous as an idea in say the sort of principle of it
Should they wear masks or just hire lookalikes
I think lookalikes will resonate better
It ll be stronger
More natural
It s like the last thing that would be coming out of ur mouth
Yet
It ll be good
I swear
I promise
And another one with just people random people telling us what they want from santa for the new year on a personal , global and universal level
Even with the brainwashing of the year on tv
They ll say more money
A boyfriend
Globally
Better weather
Conditions
Better working conditions for the poor??
End poverty?
I don’t know
#we ll see
I m also curious
I can do it with my mums phone I don’t need any special gadget
I think I should
Mm yes about the other one I do need people
Lots of people
And here are which people

( self censored - sorry )

No comments:

Post a Comment