Monday 20 October 2014

deluded



Hey ho
You betta ask me to dance
And simon cowels hair
What if
You like simon cowels hair
Is that a fetish
Cos u r not supposed to like it right
I mean
Is it a cult where people go can I have simons cowel haircut
I wish I couold google it
In any case
I don’t mind the guy
He s a guy
He s overrated
Like any other guiy
He s all right
Dwells on self respect and you know
He s proud
He gets offended
Blah blah

But me
No I m not a narcissist
Cos I m a schizophrenic
And u can t have both
But
But
It s ok
Art  incorporated
And self diagnosed
It’s a disease
It s not easy
It s all right
Americans can do it
Africans can do it
I can t do it
I decided
Can is not really a capacity it s an alternative state of being
It s a wish
It s a disease
It’s a dept
Yes it s all right
You can choose
You have a choice
Yes
You have a choise to fuck it up or not
If you choose to fuck it up , against your better judgement
You used your lower self
And not your higher self
Yes
You used simon
If you didn’t
You chose not to]
Good for you
You used Barbie
What just happened here
I m not wearing my contact lenses and all of a sudden the screen shows the letters really bid
I m scared
But it still says arial twelve
It s a miracle
I believe in miracles
I believe in stopping the time bending the spoons
Energy
Atomic energy
I mean I need to exlplain not to destroy cities
Anyway I mean
Who do  u know
My Barbie is there staring at the room
When she looks in she s introverted
When she looks out she s extroverted
When she jumps she can fly
I love her
She s my only flatmate
Can I acknowledge her in my book
Would not have been possible without the help of my  barbies and my horses
To be sure to be sure
In an irish mode
In a racial mode
I m horny
Im exercising my channelling of my horniness to a creative activity
And I m contemplating having a shag with xxx
Yes
Could be
Thing is I got a crush on my Italian guy and last time I was with xxx I thought of my Italian guy and I stopped as I thought of what yoga has said and as I want to be true to myself and as I feel it s worth borrowing money off my parents rather than raping myself
Yes
It s also worth noting that I m susceptible to common belief and I do tend to have a relationship for the hell of it
And it is bad
And it is so bad I m actually in it
I m out of it but still traumatised with the lack of clarity as I was in it
It was platonic
It was shit
It really fuckin was
Is it possible that u really cant see it
And you think it s love
Such a challenge
Such a universal disease
Oh it occupies your brain all right
But for all the wrong reasons
If you stay for a moment and meditate it will tell u what to do
And that my friend
Is gonna be the end of that one
Sigh
Winnie the poo
Or you can like dichotomy
Epiphany
Barbie and winnie the poo
You wouldn like that now would you
Am I shallow to say
I want a really hot boyfriend
A really hot boyfriend
A bit like god
A bit like my Italian guy
Or xxx
Something apparently superficial
And
To this point
If you lift the veil
It s the beauty from within
Voualah!!
Ahhaha
5 10 13
Winnie the poo


No comments:

Post a Comment