Tuesday 28 October 2014

dickhead




Why
Why am I so sure he s not hurt or anything
He just didn’t show up and he still hasn’t contacted me via text or facebook
Did he get arrested
Should he get arrested
For being a wanker
A right dickhead
A correct motherfucker
Yes yes
Ce la vie
Why
Don’t ask me why
Sorry have
Conversations on the train
World passing by
Why
Why do I feel like shit
What would yoga say
I had an interview
And bought a nice pair of shoes
And if I tell my friend xxx she will laugh
Cos it s sad and she cant take it
Like when u get raped
It is a bit impossible to admit it to urself
And then to friends
And family
And a court most likely
But not for me
It really felt like I wont really bother dealing with it or examining it
For what it is
For what its worth
I m wearing white
Like a virgin
It s been emotional
What can I say
Destructive
And distractive
Yes yes
Distractivism
Jism
Most correctly attached
To the notion of creativity
Creating a chaos
Could have worked
Would be good
Or would it
It is like an abortion
A mini muffin
Thank god
Thank god I didn’t // // //
Cant say it
I am sensoring myself now
I am demeaning myself
I have no internet
Please keep ur luggage with u at all times
Ie dog
And report anything suspicious to a member of the staff
A dick
Hm
Let s see
Being alive
First step
To creativity
To creating anything I suppose
Although
As a ghost
U don’t have sex
Just the orgasms
Sounds good
Anyway it wasn’t good
Sorry to admit
A couple of good moments
Yes
In the play ground etc
And then we went home and it was too soon
I was acting out a fantasy got to be said
The Chinese girl
It was not bad
It really wasn’t
But I knew he had to concentrate
Concenter
Creativity
Takes a lot
Of guts
And shit
And anyway it is about staying alive
xxx
And I sucked your cock nice and well
To the bottom of my lungs
And I suppose for that only you should have rang
Or checked in
I do not know what is in your head at the moment and what voices do u obey to
But
Butt
I mean for the love of god
Are you broke
Is that what it is
Are u embarrassed
It is worse not to turn up u know
Are u dead
Are you
I don’t fuckin know
Anyway we are about to find out sooner or later
But you do have my keys
My fuckin keys
And I hate you for it
You have the keys
To my heart
To my art
And to my house
You also have my script which apparently you are so interested in
You have not got my vagina
But
According to new information
The octopussy can detatch its mechanism ie tool penis
And it returns back to it
So were I a pussy
U would probably get my drift
I am sorry
It is late
It is just a bit rough
It is a little bit too much
And I am sorry
I didn’t prepare me
I did not
And now
I mean
I am sorry
I just find it hard to locate the mistake
Yet I feel devastated with what happened and I try to learn from it
Take the blame
Is there blame
Do I stop trusting people
Is that really an option
Isn’t that unfair
There is no blame
U just take each case for what it is
A fucked up scenario
To begin with
I m thingking
Why did I not see it
It really doesn’t say anything
Or does it
Am I stupid
I mean
I am excitable
And I do trust people
And shit
And now
Here I am
On the train
To stratford
The guy is disappeared
With my keys
I know where he ll be on Thursday
How about that
I mean
What a dick
Innit
I do not understand
We were fine
We had fun
It was all right
We were open
What is this
I don’t understand
Maybe I ll send it to you
To who
Where
12 5 14


No comments:

Post a Comment