Thursday 23 October 2014

all im sayin




Was ye
Can I speak like that
My pc iz thick
It thinks it can correct my every move but it knows shit
Innit
So all I m sayin yee
Is ye
That ye
Cant remember ye
Ye
Ah ye
I topped up a nice broken tenner today ye
Still can t go to dullich
Fuck this shit ye
I should and could and could I fuck
I mean
I was thinking ye
I been thinkin ye
I could find someone to buy me a yearly travelcard ye
Otherwise ye
It aint workin ye
1256 nice pounds per year
I think I should have it
I should just have it don’t u recon
I would have gone to my friend s private view last nite and I wouldn’t have felt like a loser today
And the dickhead didn’t know
And didn’t ask
And couldn’t hear him
And im fuckin sorry
Could u speak up
For fucks sake dickhead
For all I know I m sorry I ll say this but people in London transport shouldn be sacked
They should be replaced
U get one bad look u fuck off
Am I harsh
I mean
Why cant u tell me how much fuckin money I need in order to make a travelcard
And why the retard system online says I got thirty p
I just gave u two quid
Dickheaad
Did u touch in
Ah I wanna scream and jump and scratch ur face
Egghead
Dickfry
Fuck fish
Dicksplash
Cumshot
All else
Olive
Dicksplash olive
Sorry
And all
Ahhaa
Frustration I suppose do I  do I  do iii  doo  iiiiiiii need a fuckin excuse u fuckin alcoholic retard
U piece of trash
U malandory good u
U piece of fryin pan
I m sat at the wrong angle
That s all
I need to look outside
I m lookin outdoors at the mo
What a fuckin evening
Feel imprisoned
Impersonated
Impersonal
My friend mark
My friend mark hasn t replied and is he there
Is he fuckin there
Can anyone understand
It s a disability essentially
It helps u not to do things
Like sex
Like safe sex
Like
Horniness
Like now
Like ow
I don t know
I ll do some painting
And panting
And shit
All over the place
There
A demonstration
Vanity shows
That s what I call them
And I m out
I m outregistered
I would like to outregister please
Yes it s the artworld
No not the art world
The rcv
Yes yes u got my cv
All I m saying
I would like to outregister out classify out
Out participate
Out
Out
Yes yes
I ll need to
You know
Out
Out spoken
Out priviledge
Out
Out my ass
Out
Yes yes mayor
Out look
Yes major
Majour
What s the owrd
Cover
Nnn like makeover
Like renovation
Likie works
Works
Out works
I was working today
I could pretend
I m a nasty human being
I said
We got five minutes
I mean why did the girls
She gave me the look of horror
Then in five mins I went I finish my shift at three thirty
So good luck
Ha ha I mean honestly
U ll do it for free good for u but do u mind if I don’t
It s cool
They got more money than u
U don’t even get a break
And u r a teenager
So what s with the attitude
Don’t give me that look u little shit
If u want to work for free fair enough good on u
I don’t
And I to my book should be gone seven minutes ago
Jesus
Dickhead dicksplash
U little girl
How old are u
Seven
Fifty seven
Listen ye
I a m n o t interested in working for free
I am not doing my internship here
Yes good I m glad we got it out of the way
And I am not being told what to do
Without any money being exchanged
Or any liquids for that matter
8 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment