Thursday 9 October 2014

ZUMBA




TO THE COMMUNISM

Yes
The problem with communism isn’t their ideas but their popularity
Their pr
They saw russel brand saying a few stuff that if you like are leftist lets say
Thing is they don’t understand that everyone agrees with their values just not with them
It s a bit like that
Everyone likes a sunset
Some of us like to watch it with a burbon in hand and a cigar
But we are now told we have to enjoy it outdoors in the cold with no shoes on
Why the fuck
I mean who s gonna tell me mister leftist that I m supposed to be poor to enjoy a fuckin sunset
And why are you so exclusive
I mean why are you calling yourselves communisms to begin with
It didn’t work or people seem to think it doesn’t
Ditch the idea
Call it fuckforshire
It doesn’t matter
Get the job done
Make it happen
You are so stuck up in the idea of the red and the left and all that you are in fact missing the point
Get down with the times
Sell it
Everyone likes coca cola
I despise the fact that I do and even so- it s red
Now if coca cola tried to re brand itself as a communist symbol guess what
It would fail
Pepsi cola would be the next best thing
All I m saying is
You are right
And all you are saying is right
Just try and up sell it
As something new
Yes
You think is a good idea??
x


1 comment: