Sunday 12 October 2014

but i need to see you




U r like the object of my desire
And I need to see u
I need u
I need to feed my capacity to exist
Er?>
#wtf
Feed my capacity I guess fulfil my need what do u do with the capacity fill it
Fill feel
Feel my capacity
Like an empty train
With no love
I need to love people
And animals
And people wearing leather print
And jacket
And potatos
And what comes next
A poem
A poem
A poet
A dick a dick a spotted dick
An embarrassment
A heavily spotted dick
Like the English
There s no English
There s just European
So my capacity to exist
European
My European identity
My eurortash
My momentum
My
Oh my
Pin pong
Gavin turk plays the ping pong
I m pretty sure
He looks like him
I d not been here long enough
He s not him
He s not him
He s not him
Is it
No
We r not in London fields
And we r not we
Am alone
All alone i
I went to
Clapton squaere
Ghh gh
No
I went to
I went to
I went to
Soho theatre
And and it
It wasn’t tonite
Wasn’t on tonite
Was it
Now
No it was on at three o clock
Too embarrassing
Embarrassing
It s a bit about my life
But I hadn’t
I hadn’t
I hadn’t spent time on my own tonite
Like a European
And this
This here
Is my
Poem
Poem
My only poem
My pretensious attempt
For a poem
I cut words i
I make it like this this peom
That I read and shit
Okei
There s no rhythm
But apparently that s a poem
A poem
My only poem

No comments:

Post a Comment