Tuesday 21 October 2014

crazy xxx




I don’t know u
That well
At all
I don’t fuckin know u
So I keep saying
I don’t know u
I would like to know u
Get to know u
Know u
What are u like
What u like
Are u bubbly
And slutty
And funny
I fuckin know u
My
Are u worse or better than me
Are u russel brand
My russel brand
U are my russel seven
From courtyard
From the book
Innit
U and dthe lot of you
I ll get to know u
If u don’t get me
It s fine
I ll be fine
U ll be all right
U are
All right
I don’t understand
You
I don’t know
U
I like
U
It s for the best
It s usually for the best
Trying things out
Not trying things out
I got an advantage
I got a house
That u may want
And an ass
That u may like to see
And u know
I don’t know u
So it would be nice to know u
Go to los angeles
Be a hooker
Who gives a shit
A slut
I mean
I love you
I don t know u
Not
Not
I love you
I d like to
Get to know you
Then u can get to know me
I suppose
Would you like to
Get to know me
Am I suckin u in
Thing is ye
I don’t want you to be in love with me in case I don’t want you to be in love with me
Get me
Own me
For all I know
Smells like fart in here
In a million years
In a wagon
Fuckin fuckin hate it
But I said what I had to say
Now bye
x

*cos I like you

No comments:

Post a Comment