Wednesday 22 October 2014

as adults




As adults we get to do much worse things than children. And we tell them off
We have no one to tell us off
How about if we had children telling us off- wouldn’t that be a fairer society
We would remain true to our values, rather than becoming demoralised as we grow up
We would keep the world a good place for the benefit of the children and we ourselves would benefit as a result
Have u watched this video with the kid talking to his mum about being  a vegenerian
It makes so much sense
It s kinda disarming actually and one of my biggest hesitations was that one day u ll have to explain all the shit u do as an adult to ur child
And it wont make any sense
And u ll both know it
As we do now
It is really really strange
I had a moment with a lady today that was helping her daughter along a game
She said she s only three she cant do it
Well anyway I suggested she should do it by herself like all the other kids but I suppose they were on average older
In any case we had a moment and then I looked away and kinda held the grudge
I suppose as a child u explain ur position u may throw a tantrum but ur certainly very assertive
This other child didn’t want to play cos her shoes were slippery
Outgame her
And this other boy said that it s dangerous his mum said- fair enough she has a point
The girl I was working with pissed me off twice cos she couldn’t fuckin understand that someone has to lead and kids will follow- she really annoyed me
Twice the kids were roaming around on their own dickhead bitch
And I said it to her the second time and she was like – can t remember
I just wanted her to understand we did it wrong that s why I said it
Cos she still hadn’t got it
For this and that and the fact I m not havin enough sex I don’t think I should be a parent
I mean we ll see
But although I swallow hard and I feel I m missing out on the experience it has too many draw backs
I couldn’t do it
This job I couldn’t do either
That s why I m doing it though I think
I m preparing myself for motherhood
And I m looking at the situation for what it is
As will was saying they want a lot of attention
And how much u give them is down to u
Up to u
But u should give them a lot of attention
Which makes it exhausting
I mean u need money for sure
And time
And an ideal environment
Like hackney for babies
And all that to have a child
Is like hm – I get it – but it doesn’t exist at this point
So I m creating all this from scratch
This is the thing I don’t understand
I suppose u want to feel the motherhood bulshit in ur vagina
Yes I ve been pregnant and it was amazing even for this long
And even if death was the sentence
I guess u r on an alltogeether different realm
And ur willing to fight for ur offspring
But shouldn’t we use this energy to fight for children allover the world
I guess u could do both
U could be a mum and an activist
Sounds good
And have lots of sex
With xxx
Cos that s who I m havin my babies with
Together with scabies
I don’t know
Polyamori
He can do what u want u can do what u want
I love this song
Love it




No comments:

Post a Comment