Saturday 11 October 2014

you could be an activist




But you are not innocent
You still bought a phone made by small Chinese children in captivity
More or less
It s all the same isn’t it
This – red= isn’t about being an activist
Is about being innocent
I really think that we could do with a bit of that
Don’t you
I mean what s the fuckin point
We are all shitting ourselves in the face of death and the prospect of loneliness
Or are we
What about uniting with our past our future our neighbours and our impact in our global society
Too much
Too soon?
I saw the best flyer today which I am planning to copypaste
It said
Bring your own needles!!
Needless is so funny as a word isn’t it
Needels
Needles
Oh ok it s one s
Otherwise is without need
But when u need a needle u really need a needle
I could use some cock right now
Now
Now now
Where is xxx
Where is xxx when I need him most
Like a needle
A needless needle
A brother
A sister
A sissy
Do u have any brothers or sisters?
Am I annoying you?
Who am i?
Who are you?
Are you weird
Am I weird
Are we both trying to be normal
Are we
Talking about normal things
U asked me where I lived
Why is that important
46 swanfield street
I used to live there
E2 7ds
Ds is like dss
Is predick tin g the future
The future is dss
Seven as in like endless
1.
equivalent to the sum of three and four; one more than six, or three less than ten; 7.


A little bit sad
It s been a beautiful day but to be fair my little body needed the support it could get from doing nothing or as little as possible
I wanted to be out and about though with xxx and people and doing stuff in the nature on da boat etc
Oh well I m sorry
Next time
J

No comments:

Post a Comment