Thursday 16 October 2014

so dianne




So what I m trying to say Dianne
To get in touch with my sad side
I cant
 I need to have a reason
To be sad
And decide I m sad
I need to be able to deal with it
I m like a child
With bipolar
Cant deal with having a sad side
And I deside not to
Side side
Side
So it s like ye= it s not nearly that sad
If I have a sad side now
I ll have to have a suicidal side for the later
Suiside
Haha
Funny
Yes that s egsactly what it is
It s not that I don’t get sad
And I don’t get lonely
And angry
And scared
It s like
U have to draw the line
This is sad
This is suisad
Ha
It is funny
And considering suisad is not an option
U have only sunny and sad
So mild and hot
Shit hot
Is not on
Shit hot means drop it means jump
U don’t want to jump
Yes we got that
Good
X
Nanait

(drop it like it s hot)

No comments:

Post a Comment