Sunday 19 October 2014

new life




I have sirens in the fuckin tv
Tv is not telly
Telly is not my friend
It s just the wrong signature
Have I been tired of the stupid radio
All I need
And I mean it
Is
Two speakers
A belly button]
An unsuspecting by stander
And a radio like an old school radio
At the moment there s a cartoon pain in the ass
And no belly button
How is xxx
How is everybody
Gibberish
I saw xxx today
He taught me the word gibberish he said
How can u not know gibberish
He also bought me a chocolate frog
I love xxx
And yes my palms are sweating we all make mistakes
I forgive xxx
I ll find it in me to forgive my therapist
And amongst all I forgive myself
I m entitled
I m there
Break through
Good
Good call fosters
Cock fosters
You saw it coming
It s all gonna be all right
The telly will turn itself down in years to come
I ll be in la for jan fourteenth playing fugby
And it ll all be one happy family
This is my new blog
And this is my new life
Ce lavie

No comments:

Post a Comment